Stitched Leather Radio Strap Set
- Includes Radio Strap, Radio Holster and Anti-Sway Strap
- Choice of hardware color
- Name, set of numbers and initials embossed at no extra charge
Radio straps are 1.5” in width and feature a “Durham” style roller buckle to maximize securing. This will keep the strap from coming unbuckled even with wear and tear. I utilize a high quality Veg-Tan leather that, when coupled with a liner, yields an approximately 12-14 oz. heavy workhorse of a radio rig. All straps are handmade to order and treated with weather resistant oil and sealers. Lettering and up to 2 available stamps are included.
How to Measure
Using these steps will help assist to make sure you receive the best fit for your custom radio strap.
- You can use a piece of string, rope, or webbing. Place across your body from front to back over your shoulder.
- Bring the two ends together at your hip where you want the strap to attach to the radio holster.
- Measure the total length in inches. There will be a minimal drop due to the holster itself but this will give you an accurate idea of where your radio will sit.